The Super Surfer Vehicle 2 is an impressive update on the already stellar Silver Surfer Vehicle. Featuring a swappable essential oil kit (dab dish), this is a true do-it-all machine perfect for thermal extraction and dabbing. Hand-crafted in Colorado Springs, CO, just down the road from Ritual, the Super Surfer Vehicle 2 incorporates a forced air fan making it competitive with the Volcano by Storz & Bickel. This desktop extraction device employs a ceramic heating element and all glass-on-glass connection for class-leading flavor. Temperature control on the device features hand-blown glass knobs and heater covers for a unique finish on each device. For a twist, turn on the fan and cold smoke your dinner for a Michelin-caliber bong appétit adventure.
- Fan driven forced air facilitates balloon filling for easy sharing. Or use the fan with the included whip for effortless extraction
- LED mood-lighting under base of vehicle
- Essential oil kit (dab dish) included making this a true do-it-all device (note: unable to use as thermal extraction and dabbing device simultaneously, must swap heater cover to change function)
- Glass wand and bowl with vinyl tubing for convenient draws
- Ceramic heater built to stand up to 24/7 operation
- Glass-on-glass design produces pure, great tasting flavor
- Angled heater cover to prevent herbal material from falling into heater
- Custom hand-blown temperature knob ensures no two Super Surfer Vehicles 2 are the same (matching colors on marble pick and glass mouthpiece)
- Super Surfer Vehicle 2 with spherical ground glass heater cover and whip assembly (mouthpiece, wand, 3-ft. of tubing)
- Complete vapor bag (balloon) assembly with clips
- Roll of food grade plastic vapor bags (balloons)
- Essential oil kit (dab dish) including heater cover, dab dish, carb cap, q-tips, stainless steel marble pick
- Glass aroma top with wax melt sample
- Padded storage bag made of a durable hemp and polyester blend
- Replacement screens
- Accessories kit including ceramic concentrate disc, clips, replacement silicon sleeve, and coconut oil
- Glass whip mouthpiece
- Stainless steel marble pick
- Whip tubing made of food-grade vinyl
How to Use:
The Super Surfer is incredibly easy to use. To begin heating, turn the custom glass knob to your preferred temperature. We prefer starting around a 1 o'clock position and adjusting from there. The ceramic heater comes to temperature incredibly quickly and is ready to begin taking draws in less than a minute.
With the Super Surfer, users have a choice between direct whip draw, balloon loading, and direct dabbing. To load the whip wand we recommend breathing through the mouthpiece with your whip wand inserted into your grinder (aka: the straw method). Then hold your whip wand up to the heater and breathe through the mouthpiece for a clean extraction experience. Alternatively, flip on the fan and experience effortless extraction. The fan can also be used to inflate included balloons with vapor which can be passed around for easy group use. Finally, attach the essential oil kit (dab dish) to the heater and convert your Super Surfer into a desktop dabbing device.
Like with all devices we recommend emptying your spent material while still warm for easier cleaning.
We recommend an empty "burn off" cycle with all new extraction devices to ensure there are no residual oils from manufacturing. Simply power up your device and allow it to heat and run until it shuts off. You can repeat this process if you still notice any odor from your new device.
We recommend giving your vinyl wand a hot water rinse after each use to maximize its life. All glass pieces can be soaked in isopropyl alcohol and given a quick rinse for easy cleaning. Due to the angled heater connection, minimal cleaning should be required for the Super Surfer device.