The latest offering from the powerhouses at Storz & Bickel, the VENTY once again raises the bar for portable dry herb vaporization. The rapid 20-second heat up time is paired with adjustable airflow for a unique portable experience. Upgraded features of the VENTY include;
- Adjustable Airflow up to 20 Liters / Minute
- Fast Heat Up in Only 20 Seconds
- Newly Designed Convection & Conduction Mini-Heater
- Precisely Adjustable Temperature on Device
- USB-C Charging Including Supercharge Function (80% Charge in 40 Minutes)
- Bluetooth Connectivity & WebApp Control
- Integrated Boost & Superboost Temperature
- 2-Year Warranty + 1 Year Upon Registration
- USB-C Cable (USB type C to USB type C plug)
- 2 pcs. Normal Screen, small
- 3 pcs. Coarse Screen, small
- 2 pcs. Cooling Unit Screen
- 2 pcs. O-Ring
- Filling Chamber Tool
- Cleaning Brush
- Instructions for Use
- Width: 5.5 cm | 2.17"
- Height: 15.7 cm | 6.18"
- Depth: 3.7cm | 1.46"
How to Use:
Fill your VENTY with ground herbal material by depositing their material directly in the heating chamber. Hold the power button to turn on and then use the arrows to set your preferred extraction temperature. Once the device vibrates, it is at temperature and ready for extracting. Then simply take even draws through the mouthpiece for a convenient and reliable session.
We recommend an empty "burn off" cycle with all new extraction devices to ensure there are no residual oils from manufacturing. Simply power up your device and allow it to heat and run until it shuts off. You can repeat this process if you still notice any odor from your new device.
As with all extraction devices, we recommend emptying your herbal material while still warm for easier cleaning. We also recommend users give their device a brush between sessions to ensure there is no residual herbal material.
We also recommend a deeper cleaning on a regular basis to keep your device functioning optimally. For this, disassemble all cooling unit parts and soak in isopropyl alcohol. Then rinse with water and thoroughly dry before re-assembling. To clean the inside of your device, users can dip a q-tip in isopropyl alcohol and gently swab the oven while holding their device upside down. We recommend inverting your device during the oven cleaning to ensure no liquid drips down into your device which can cause damage.