New for 2022 these WoodScents AromaLogs include sleekly designed cutouts to give you a peak into the magic inside!
Featuring both a portable and desktop extraction device the WoodScents package from Ed's TnT is great for new and experienced thermal extraction users. The WoodScents AromaLog heater attaches to the top of the included DynaVap tip to provide perfectly heated air whenever you inhale. This means you can customize a session from smaller inhales to single-hit extraction. The many included stems and water pipe adapters mean that you can use your WoodScents differently every time and customize the entire experience to your preferences.
- 1 Hand-Turned 2022 WoodScents Titanium AromaLog
- 1 DynaVap Titanium Tip, Titanium CCD, O-Rings, and DynaVap Cap
- 1 3" Wood Tapered Stem with Condenser (14mm)
- 1 Wood Water Pipe Attachment without Condenser (14/19mm)
- 1 WoodScents Glass Aroma Cup
- 1 WoodScents 4" Straight Draw Glass Stem
- 1 WoodScents 4" Glass AromaStem
- 1 WoodScents 14mm Glass Water Pipe Adapter (w/ 2 Conical Screens)
- 12V Power Adapter
- Right Angle Extension Cord
- 1 Extra Titanium Screen
- 1 Pack Extra O-Rings (4)
- 1 Tin Bomb Ass Butter Wood Conditioner
How to Use:
The WoodScents AromaLog makes DynaVap operations easy by providing consistent heated air for perfect extraction every time. After plugging in, set the dial temperature and allow the device to pre-heat for ~5 minutes. We like to preheat at 7.5 on the dial and then adjust temperatures from there. Then choose your stem and load the bowl via the straw method. Make sure you leave a little bit of headroom so that the heater can fit in the bowl. Then place the AromaLog on top of your tip and begin inhaling as you gently rotate the AromaLog. Whenever you're done, simply remove the AromaLog from your bowl. We recommend emptying your herbal material while warm for easier cleaning.
Due to it's clever design the WoodScents AromaLog should require very minimal cleaning. DynaVap tips, stems and screens can all be soaked in isopropyl alcohol before being given a quick rinse for easy cleaning. In order to maximize time between cleanings we recommend emptying used herbal material while still warm.