Silver Surfer Vehicle®
The Silver Surfer Vehicle® is a do-it-all machine hand-crafted in Colorado Springs, CO, just down the road from Ritual. With over 10-years in production, the Silver Surfer has proven to be one of the most durable and efficient devices on the market. This desktop extraction device employs a ceramic heating element and all glass-on-glass connection for class-leading flavor. Temperature control on the device features hand-blown glass knobs and heater covers for a unique finish on each device.
- Glass wand and bowl with vinyl tubing for convenient draws
- Ceramic heater built to stand up to 24/7 operation
- Glass-on-glass design produces pure, great tasting flavor
- Angled heater cover to prevent herbal material from falling into heater
- Custom hand-blown temperature knob ensures no two Silver Surfer Vehicles are the same
- Silver Surfer Vehicle assembled with a hand-made glass temperature knob and heater cover
- Padded storage bag made of a durable hemp and polyester blend
- Packet of 10 replacement screens for whip wand
- Glass whip mouthpiece
- Hand-made glass whip wand with bowl
- Stainless steel marble pick
- Whip tubing made of food-grade vinyl
- Ceramic flavor disc
How to Use:
The Silver Surfer is incredibly easy to use. To begin heating, turn the custom glass knob to your preferred temperature. We prefer starting around a 1 o'clock position and adjusting from there. The ceramic heater comes to temperature quickly and is ready to begin taking draws in less than a minute. To load the whip wand we recommend breathing through the mouthpiece with your whip wand inserted into your grinder (aka: the straw method). Then hold your whip wand up to the heater and breathe through the mouthpiece for a clean extraction experience. Like with all devices we recommend emptying your spent material while still warm for easier cleaning.
We recommend an empty "burn off" cycle with all new extraction devices to ensure there are no residual oils from manufacturing. Simply power up your device and allow it to heat and run until it shuts off. You can repeat this process if you still notice any odor from your new device.
We recommend giving your vinyl wand a hot water rinse after each use to maximize its life. All glass pieces can be soaked in isopropyl alcohol and given a quick rinse for easy cleaning. Due to the angled heater connection, minimal cleaning should be required for the Silver Surfer device.
Devices sold at Ritual are designed and intended to be used with legal dry herbal blends. Products sold at Ritual are not designed or sold for use with tobacco, nicotine products, or as a tobacco substitute. Devices will not function with e-liquids, nicotine replacement products, or aromatherapy oils and use of a liquid in devices sold at Ritual will damage the device rendering it unusable.